View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 11:22 PM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpusse View Post
This is going to be a really neat tank! Maybe you should use real mangroves as the filtration to go along with the fake structure. 10 years down the road you might be able to take the fake ones out
good call on the "both" factor.. if you are worried about the roots breaking the seams you could grow some at different stages of growth and remove as needed. but then you may have to cut roots to seperate the mangroves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0933 View Post
Sorry, forgot that I am new around here, and assume that a lot of people check this forum and the other forum (the mostly Ontario one) so know me from there

Not sure if I am allowed to post links to the build on there or RC, just search for mark0933's 720G - here is the finished product...and my "assistant"
Ohh and if you are worried about not being able to link pics from the other site maybe you could copy and paste the whole thread here?
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.