View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 03:25 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Looks awesome!

I have my inwall setup the same way, front and right side viewable. It's a nice blend between the clean inwall look and the additional viewing angles that multisided gives you.

There are times I wish I had given myself cabinet door access on the front. Would have made for easier target feeding my LPS and 'nems (although I make do with the access from the tank room so it's not a huge loss). At the beginning I really wanted a quiet tank and I figured cabinet doors would let equipment noise escape into the living area. Having switched to LED's my cooling fans have never turned on once though so the irony is I keep my tank room door open all the time anyhow.

Still though I think the inwall look has this "public aquarium" look. It's a nice separation: from the front it's all about viewing the animals; from the tank room it's all about running the system.

What is the black thing on the floor next to your skimmer waste collector?