View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 04:55 PM

cale262 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerner2 View Post
I don't know what you are talking about with the Michael thing but....whatever.....
Sorry, Canadian Joke...
Quote:
I wish I had one of the PR156....I am however running one of their ML7 and am kicking around the idea of a PR156....

I am convinced that no matter what things will change as soon as I buy a new fixture.....

Cale, why don't you buy and test one then I'll take it off your hands for 1/2 price afterwards...

Seriously though everywhere you look people are slamming Orphek and praising AI or all these cheap chinese lights that are made with Generic diodes. I have a guy in our club that is "manufacturing" them himself....from china....they look exactly like other companies lights.... I think there is one or two companies over their making the same fixtures and selling them as custom orders to tons of different people....I showed him the sites and he didn't have anything to say....

Well I'm not interested in slamming Orphek, I don't know allot about them but I do know they are not not controllable/dimmable, so I have no interest in owning one. I understand your statement that the corals/fish don't care about these features, I'm sure there is allot of things they don't care about, without going all PETA here, keeping fish in glass boxes is all about us, thus said, having these features are no different. I like new technology.

Last edited by cale262; 05-04-2011 at 04:57 PM.