Thread: CBB in a 75g?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 05:15 AM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus
Default CBB in a 75g?

I'd really like to try a CBB in my 75g.

I've been sort of reading up, but would like to ask for opinions as well. Is there anything causing a red flag in the following situation?

Tank is a 75g, tankmates are a Red Sea Sailfin (Z. desjardini), a flame hawk and a sixline wrasse. The fish I'm most concerned about is the tang, he's 4 years old and hasn't had to deal with a new fish in his territory for at least 2 years. My hope is to rearrange the rocks slightly, and make sure there are hiding spots that the butterfly can get, to that the tang cannot.

He is for the most part a non-aggressive fish to his current tankmates, but then again it's hard to say what he'd do with a newcomer.

Any concerns with the proposed setup?

There are clams in this tank, but not much in the way of corals, mostly it's just a FOWLRASCAMAGOT ("fish only with live rock and some clams and maybe a gorgonian or two").