Thread: The choice
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 07:34 AM

Ken is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hey Dearth, greeting from Campbell River BC, you should think about starting fresh, like getting a new tank, something like the Red Sea Reefer, not bigger but smaller and manageable and easy to maintain. Sometimes starting fresh and getting a new tank promotes a new source of excitement that can motivate and inspire you again, I have been in the hobby going back to the mid-70s then saltwater in the mid-80s, and today I am still passionate about the hobby whether it is just relaxing and enjoying my aquariums, I have 8 reef aquariums only one of them is a planted freshwater tank, or just doing routine maintenance. My secret is Passion for the hobby, Simplicity keeping simple equipment & technical, Stability for all parameters. For the sake of your health and time working, try to avoid sensitive fish & corals, there are many beautiful tanks out there that have a simple setup that requires very little work and can bring much satisfaction for you. Wish we could be much closer, then you can come and visit my tanks and be inspired. Take care of yourself and even if you have a slight glimpse of a small flame then you will overcome and be inspired again. Regards ken