View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 12:57 AM
Darth Moderator

WarDog will become famous soon enough

Major update and photo dump! Its been a while since I've posted but things have been moving along.

Got a new sump from Concepts. Thanks to Kay for receiving it at King Ed.
Decided to go back to socks because I find they are just easier to clean. Plus the motor failed on the fleece roller I was using.

Power has gone out in Maple Ridge a lot more times than it did in PoCo, and I lost some livestock, so never again. Picked up a genny from Dave H.

Did some more plumbing on the w/c station, although its not complete yet.

Added a couple shelves and some decoration to the fishroom.

Started the plumbing on the UV. Wanted a bypass for ease of maintenence, and a drain.

...and mounted it to the wall. Screwed up one pipe cut and it's a little crooked. My OCD is making my eye twitch.

Started the drawings for the new electrical cabinet...

...and began to build the boxes.

Upper and lower box.

Time for paint.

Install lower box, then upper box.

Plan out the door, drill, and paint.

Install and begin to populate.

Added a 6 plug outlet on an extension cord fed from the furnace room. Its on a dedicated circuit and can easily be unplugged and run from the genny when needed.

Recent full tank shot. Parameters are stable and colour is good, although this isn't the best picture. Still plenty of work to do within the tank, but I am wanting to get the hardware upgrades done first. Hoping the new sump and plumbing can get done this coming weekend. Then all the electronics can be moved into the new cabinet. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by WarDog; 10-15-2023 at 01:11 AM.