View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 04:16 PM

superduperwesman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDigital View Post
As of 9am this morning, I don't give a sh** what anyone does anymore. You guys want scholar left in, fine, I don't care.

I'm not enforcing any rules from here on out.
Yeah I know it gets frustrating after a while ahah.

It's hard to get everything sorted out and know what rules should be strictly enforced and which should be more of a guideline...

But either way I'm glad you started this contest because I'm having fun and am very happy with my tank and others thus far. No one else was taking the initiative to start a contest and for doing so I thank you.

Hopefully we can get enough sorted out so that the contest can be even more successful for those in the future who will carry on our legacy... but we will always be the first here on Canreef and sometimes that means a bumpy road.

Perhaps... and I say perhaps because I know it will take some time... we should issue a Full Contest Rules and Guidelines Revision clearly outlining all the rules and guidelines as they sit with all implemented changes (A FTS and undated budget must be posted in the second week of each month to remain in the contest, all LS/equipment replaced under warranty does not need deducted from the budget a second time etc., water and lr (if used) must be in the tank by ___) This way everyone can reference them in one location and they can be easily cut and pasted for the next competition? But again I know that is enough work and we are mostly looking to have fun not make work

Either way lets not sweat the small stuff... try to be honest and lets try and have a good time

Last edited by superduperwesman; 11-20-2008 at 04:19 PM.