View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 04:03 AM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by toytech View Post
Just throwing it out there , hid`s don't work as fog lights in the fog .The light just gets thrown back in your face .halogens work better especialy in the yellow range .
I don't really use them to light up in the fog, if I could rename them to ditch lights I would. With their low and bright spread they give me enough extra light to help see the deer that look like their contemplating suicide. I notice a big difference in the amount of eye reflection I get with them on vs off
I don't have any of my lights pointed stupid high and with the headlights being in proper projector lenses they don't "spread" and they do quite well with the fog so I typically just use those when it gets really foggy.

Im looking through google with no success on a light wiring diagram.... Will keep looking and scanning forums. I don't think theres a full out diagram in my manual either. Doesn't help that this vehicle has 3 totally different names depending what country your in.

Its one of those moments where I feel the need to throw in the "Im a girl and I know nothing about cars" white flag lol

I sort of want something a long the lines of this for my DTR's
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...300148554.html

Last edited by Coasting; 04-01-2015 at 04:12 AM.