View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 11:10 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Peroxide has worked well for me, just time consuming. I've removed rocks and basted and that did it long term. Just blasted some with yesterday's water change, slowly chipping away it it.
I am glad I went with bare bottom, made things so much easier. how many times did you do that Brad before it is completely eliminated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon View Post
Did you use Tech M by Kent Marine?

Its not the magnesium that kills off bryopsis, it's a secret ingredient in the tech m recipe that seems to do it.
I used Tech M with several different range of mag level. I suspect it only works on certain types of bryopsis and not all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunggi74 View Post
Don't blame your addiction on other people buddy lmao!
Sorry about the fish. Maybe it and the small orca you call an Achilles had a disagreement?

Your FTS doesn't do the tank justice. Last time I was there it looked like a completely different tank. Corals lightened up in color due to less nutrients in tank? Better flow from powerheads? Looking forward to seeing more progress.
I don't blame anyone except for Jess, he is the reason why I am back in.....just when I thought I can get out they pull me back in!

I will snap a better full tank shot soon.

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013