View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 01:36 AM
No Cookies

Dearth is on a distinguished road

I am gonna rant

Why is it that at Christmas time almost everyone panic shops I realize some people it comes down to finances and time to do so but for the rest of us there is no excuse all my shopping is always done last week of November first week of December. Most people wait and procrastinate then the fire works begin I've seen fights and shopper rage over the stupidest things I've watched middle aged women go at each other like we see during the US Black Friday sales and worst of all I've watched as children are pushed, stepped on and yelled at just because some idiot is panic shopping or in their own world.

Christmas I think has lost its lustre and people really don't understand that this is for the kids this is their time to shine and be happy. I don't go for all the religious nonsense but I do believe that this is a special time of year for the kids as for them its magical and allows them to escape reality. Adults it seems often forget who this is for and become raving lunatics who must run to be the first to get xx toy, item or what have you.

Slow down enjoy Christmas for what it is not shopping chaos, trampled kids and ****sed off shoppers

Rant off