Thread: Fat fish
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 11:40 PM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

What a nice achilles tang. Guess yours is proof that they do not all starve to death. Was he hard to get eating or did he get ich when he came home? I don't want one, don't worry, but success stories are always so encouraging to see. How big is he now? Do they get to the size sohals get?

My sohal is fat, and I think he is too fat, but you tell him that. I have had him over three months and he has grown about 50% since he came home. All my fish grow and eat more then I care to feed. I just read that tangs get mean if they are hungry... so I throw pellets in here and there on top of their feedings. Not a single pellet ever touches the sand and the sohal can pack them in in a second. The nori clip is stripped bare in no time.

I read that the biggest concerns are if the fish are not eating and such. Mine seem to hit the buffet line too much but I don't want any fish hungry and stressed either. I will try to snap a shot of my sohal, he is a whale, much like the achilles. Big fat cheeks, and puffy face.