View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 05:10 AM
Darth Moderator

WarDog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bblinks View Post
Whats happening here....anything new going on?
Not really, things are on cruise control. Getting some decent growth in some corals, and none in others. Some colours are good, some are bad. Happy with the bio load and no casualties. The Space Invaders Pectinia is the last piece my tank has room for.

Bubble algae still rampant, and some small spots of cyano and what looks like bryopsis. Added a MP10 from Laurie in hopes of getting some more flow.

The biggest problem I'm having is tank accessibility for general maintenance. Definitely learning from some of my mistakes and poor choices. I'll probably NEVER have a 25" tall tank ever again, and I'll never have an unmovable rock structure. I also see the value in a coral quarantine tank, and diligence in a solid dipping routine.

I'd say this build thread has come to an end, as I am planning a replacement display tank, plus a frag tank (which the wife recently approved). More details to follow near the end of the summer. I've got a couple of special projects in the meantime which will require your attention.

How many days until MACNA?