View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 04:06 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Jonathan, well, hopefully he's just being inconspicuous. I have gone weeks without seeing my cleaners only to see them come out again. My peppermints on the other hand .... I only saw them on the first night they went in, and never again, except for one time I found one in the sump. After putting him back in the main tank, again, haven't seen him since.

Sean, I'm basically in for some cleanup critters. Lettuce slugs, snails, maybe some peppermints again, things of this nature. I haven't decided "exactly what" just yet, just that whatever it will be, it will be something. (I don't know if that makes any sense?) Basically just let me know when you're ready to proceed and then I'll firm down the wishlist and get in touch with J&L (or whoever we go with).