View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 05:29 AM
Proofed by Wheelman

Cujo#31 is on a distinguished road
Default once in a lifetime opportunity.....GVRD

To make a very long story relatively short, I have somehow been "gifted" many, many, many 33 gallon tanks, a couple 4x8 frag tables, and a bunch of miscellaneous goodies. This can only be described as a once in a lifetime oportunity.
My intention is to establish some sort of GVRD reefer's co-op. We can utilize the frag tables as a frag over - flow, and the tanks as fish refuge, for those "crap I should not have bought this fish", a safety net for "my tank is crashing" or " I need a hospital tank now" or " I'm moving and need some place for my livestick".....you get the picture. I'm looking for like-minded individuals. There is plenty of time to make a game plan. What we don't have is time to get the resources out. I need volunteers, and individuals who are willing to be part of the plan. Those of you with the "for profit" or personal gain motive need not apply.
We have a fantastic oportunity here to do something truly wonderful and unique for the hobby. I won't allow this to be screwed up by personal agenda. Who is in????