View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 09:37 PM

reeferaddict is on a distinguished road
Default 90G System For Sale

Allright... I'm upgrading... again! My original show tank that got me into this over 3 years ago is now for sale... Here's the deal.

90G - 48X18X24 Center braced Sea star tank, currently running, no leaks, dual 1" corner overflows with ultra silent Durso style standpipes. Included is a very functional tubular steel stand with 2 maple doors and a maple end gable, and a matching maple hood outfitted with 40W NO fixtures, 80 watt HO fixtures and a 175W MH mogul. Hood is beautifully constructed and has 2 cooling fans built in and wired to the MH. The only variable is the MH lighting, it can go with or without. I want $700 for the tank.... $850 if you want the MH which also comes with a 10,000K Ushio bulb with 4 months on it. Tank is a nice looking, clean tank... there are a few scratches on it, but not to distraction. A must see deal... I'll send pics to anyone interested....
135G Mixed Reef. Bullet 2, 25 gal refugium, 2 X250W MH + 4X 96W PC\'s, DIY Calcium Reactor, Coralife 1/6 HP Chiller, Phosban, Tunze, 2 closed loops & SQWD\'s, Seios, Coralife 4 stage RO/DI & a bunch of other expensive gadgets... I may never retire, but I'm gonnahavahelluvanaquarium!