View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:32 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefie View Post
Funny that you'll spend thousands on equipment and hundreds on fish, but $50 for a coral is out of the question! Haha you cheap @ss! Maybe you'll qualify for TWMEE (Tank With the Most Expensive Equipment) and TWMEF (Tank With the Most Expensive Fish), and even maybe TWCC (Tank With the Cheapest Coral)? Hahaha!

BTW, the Tang Police called me about knowing anything about a Canreefer keeping a Blonde Naso in a BioCube. I told them that I didn't know YOU, and the pics I sent them of your BioCube, I had no idea how they got onto my phone........Maybe someone photoshop'd the Naso?
Bahahahahahah, freken jerk, and to think I gave you compliments for being so nice. Different people different strokes I guess. Not every one can justify 100 bucks for a 1 inch frag. You know if you are not careful, one of these days your wife might just find a left over invoice from coral master or barrier reef, we will see what happens then... Or even worth someone might just rat you out, not saying me but some buddy....

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013