View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 03:48 AM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiansho View Post
Mrhasan how do you have your port forwarding set up? I currently have Telus internet, by following the steps withing the controller, i am able to see my controller only within my network. Not anywhere else. Do you or anybody else experiencing this issue?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
First, you have to access router via webpage. There should an IP address written on the router, type that and it will take you to router's login page. You will have to login using the username and password written on the router unless it has been changed. Once you are in, go to firewall. Then on the left, click port forwarding. Select the IP that belongs to your controller from the drop down menu. For external port (both start and end), put in the port that you are using for the controller. For internal port (both start and end), use 80. Then save and let the router restart. Once done, you should be able to access the remote access using the aquatronica webpage and the user/pass that you created in the controller. You won't be able to remote access the controller unless you are in a different network. If you have data connection in your cellphone, try using that and you should be able to login.

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob