View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 11:56 PM

Skimmer Juice is on a distinguished road

just picked up a b-day present for myself . Will be going in the reef after he is finished in the qt , he is super bright . Also have got a new sump and running my omega 150 love this skimmer . My banded pipe's have now started breeding in the system , added a yellow/red banded pipe put it in with my white banded pair and they were having none of it lol. As soon as I put the little red guy in the other 2 just cornered it and chased it around relentlessly so had to separate them unfortunately . Also bought some auto elements amino acid tabs going to see how those work out got them locally at Wai's if anybody is looking for them . Wais has been getting in some really cool uncommon fish and inverts , he also seems to stay on top of new products I have been shopping there a lot more lately . And last but not least I ended up trading the kessil a360we I was using for a vertex sr260 2ft fixture should have it next week , I always wanted to try that light so if I end up not liking it as much as the kessil I will sell it and go back to kessil . Anybody use the vertex lights care to share your thoughts ?

my b-day present :