View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 03:01 PM

Scythanith is on a distinguished road

Stupid work.... I left on the 7th for a 5 day well...... I'm still out here. Hey Steve, I got Colby to order me up a Mini BK 180 for my frag tank. Think it's big enough haahaa. Are you still looking for some of the watermelon chalice? Mine needs to be pruned a little. The only problem is I can't take it out of the tank so it's going to be a challenge.

Some of the SPS on the rock you gave me are thriving (pocilopara and an acro) the others rtn'd when I was away for a weekend. I have two nice monti's from Rommel that you and Colby can have a chunk of when they grow out more. One is a sunrise Equiestacea and the other is an incredible hulk monti (nothing too special). But I did get my hands on the chalices I've been wanting for a while! Lineaged Mummy Eye chalice and a Bubblegum Monster chalice. My Bazooka Joe chalice and JPM's watermelon are both growing nicely as well.

I should be home this week, Ill get a hold of Colby and we'll BBQ! We can talk about a little nano contest haahaa. I still think you should consider this one. Take the AGA apart and use the glass as baffles haahaa.

Cheers Steve,

Scott