View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 03:31 AM

superduperwesman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyf5 View Post
Well considering the budget was for the tank itself, then the most innovative tank would be the tank. Spending an extra grand on a neat stand and water system is kind of out of the realm of the competition IMO.

I'm not starting anything here, I'm just sayin..your system is totally innovative, its that I thought this was supposed to be a nano tank contest, so I was looking at the tanks themselves.

It wasn't that I didn't think anyone was innovative, I just couldn't decide so I didn't vote.
Fair enough but personally I think you should still be able to make a call between the tanks. Even if you want to ignore the stands I think I could make a decision between internal over flow, external overflow, tank mod, and rock work. I wouldn't exactly call any of these things cutting edge but I think they are all the implementation of ideas that are some what new or at least slightly new approaches on /variations of an existing idea and that should be able to render a best from selection vote, also not trying to start anything.... just confused but we all think differently

And at the end of the day I just wanted something to hide all my nano tank's junk in because part of the budget or not I didn't want to make my house look like a mess for the contest, which tanks have a tendency to do ahah

Last edited by superduperwesman; 04-21-2009 at 03:37 AM.