View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 05:50 AM
Zoa Hoarder

davej is on a distinguished road

Hey FROGGER you shouldn't talk CRAP about someone when YOU don't have all the facts.

Just so you know the girl with all the FREE tickets was bragging about them to a few different people.
She also posted up on the Macna app about how she deserved to win the Apex for all the hard work she did for the show.
I wasn't upset that I didn't win, I was unhappy that they sold raffle tickets at $20 a sheet without disclosing the fact that they gave out 8000 plus free tickets to the "volunteers".
I posted up about it so that they would realize that the way the raffle was managed was wrong and maybe in the future they could correct the way they do it.
I have no problem with the way the actual draw was done, just had problem of the undisclosed thousands of tickets doled out.

Hypothetically:

Lets say WarDog and I decide to start a Canreef raffle for a WaltDisney across that everyone wants.
You decide to spend $100 on your tickets along with a lot of other people.
After the draw you find out our Buddy won the raffle because of the 8000 free tickets we gave our buddy for helping set up the raffle.
How you feel?
Would you just say, oh well guess I should just take it because everyone will think I'm a sore loser?
I highly doubt it.

Last edited by davej; 09-15-2018 at 06:04 AM.