View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 04:19 PM

silentcivilian is on a distinguished road
Default F/S - AQ110 filter (two) and Free sump tank - Calgary

Thats right, the old hangon equipment is for sale as follows.

PSK 100H - rated for up to 100 gallon tank, needle wheel skimmer by Eshopps. This is a skimmer that has been remarkable for me. It was far better than the Aqua C remora that I had before, ran alot quieter. I have had it for.. 7months? Im looking to get $140 for it.

AQ110 - Typical hang on filter by Aqua Clear. I cant really say much that hasnt been said about them, great as filters, great as refugiums.. Here is the catch. I have two!!!
So #1 has been around for a year and half. Im looking to get $40 for it, no reuseable media really unless you want to scrub the jebus out of a sponge.
#2 has been around for 8 months. The sponge has been in it for 8 months, never changed for moved or touched. It actually Was so full of pinapple sponges it became a bio-filter litterally. But I have one clean sponge for it. Im looking to get $55 for this guy.

Thats all, Already have these guys cleaned off and waiting for new homes. So let me know! PM'd prefered

Im in the SE calgary in Auburn Bay.

Last edited by silentcivilian; 07-08-2011 at 03:15 AM.