View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 07:09 AM

Craigdillman is on a distinguished road

Hey man , yea when I get a handle on my tank I’ll ship the advice snd protocol over to you bro.

I inially beat the dinos by pho’s and nitrate dosing till I had a reading of .06 pho’s snd like 10 nitrates . And sucking them out and they slowly went away took a while but it worked. And making sure my levels of big 3 where good

I have some of both if you need , you probably don’t need nitrate 10 is fine , all you want is some sort of reading my dinos started when my levels dropped to 0 and 0 of both

Now idk

I think my current issues are beyond that cause the .25 pho’s is way to high so I think I’m going to be doing some major wc and maybe even some phos down to slowly get my phos to reasonable levels, that’s probably hurting the corals more then the rest of it at this point

I was debating starting vinegar dosing to bring down both my levels and add a differnt bacerta culture to maybe combat the dinos and algae but honestly I don’t know anymore lol