View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 10:41 PM

claynelson is on a distinguished road

ive made the rounds in the past and i will again tomorrow.
been to wias before once and it was ok yes higher prices and he was busy landing fish so didnt expect much attention.

concept was great a few years ago but since then for me has been in a state of change and reno so i will pass judgement again tomorrow

golds been to once the last time i was in town good selection on fish and helpful staff.

riverfront i went to years ago and knew i would never go back after walking in the door the smell of death when you walked in the door turned me around and walked out didnt need to see anything to pass that judgement.

big als i gave several chances and the decline of stock and fish selection and health of the fish has removed them from my list now.

pisces i will return to as there has always been a good selection.

for prices does it really matter? you will pay wnat you want for the fish of course you will look for a better price but if you want that fish in that tank the you see right now your going to pull out the card and pay for it leaving happy because you got that fish.

being form a city with a much smaller market and only 1 lfs which i would stack up to any of the best in alberta for service knowledge and pricing.

if i remember i will post again tomorrow or sat with updates to my experiences.