View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 11:52 PM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

I agree with your thoughts and understand your rationalle, it makes sense to me.

I would be happy to work with any staff on this issue, I think forum members deserve this type of information to be available. I choose to opt out until the system adds more value for members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent F View Post
Any negative comments are not permitted so would be removed from your sponsor forum as they would from any other. Since only positive comments are permitted I decided not to comment on any vendor who does not want to participate in the polls.

If vendors opt out they shouldn't be surprised if customers do too. I have a difficult time with the rules for one vendor being different than all others. I can post feedback on everyone except you under the current setup and decided if you don't want my feedback it is inappropriate to comment at all on any purchases.

The moderators have done well with this first attempt at trying to find something workable. I anticipate we will end up somewhere other than where we are right now. Why not work with them instead of opting out?

I see your point on anonomous comments. I don't have problems with voting being public. I also don't have problems with the current setup where voting is confidential and the vendors have the ability to ask the moderators to investigate to ensure the votes are legit.