View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:31 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
Ugh so many dates so confusing....I've decided I'm going to say screw it and go at my own pace, I will do updates and will post appropriate pic's on the dates above but I can't say I won't go faster then the dates above and not post pic's of things before hand. Judges can eliminate me from winning if they choose (as I could care less if I win, just don't eliminate me completely) and I'm going to be a brat and do it my way and have fun with it. I'm in it more for the fun of showing others what I can do with a nano tank and for the joy of reading others feed back in my journal of what's happening as it happens. I could care less about loosing points for not following the rules, so long as my journal stays put (as part of the contest) so others can enjoy and comment on it.

I think as long as I'm willing to take the risk for not following the rules then I should be allowed to keep my journal as part of it.

I will post this in my journal and let the judges know to dock points as they deem necessary for whenever I don't or didn't follow the rules. At the end they can tell me I would of had x number of points if I didn't do such and such early but otherwise I hope I can continue even if I loose points for doing it wrong.

your journal is fine lol

guys the timeline really isnt strict it can also be looked at like this:

from now till november 1rst- be able to provide an empty tank shot ,tank with water shot,equipment,rock/sand

dec 1rst-livestock additions and pics

jan3rd -livestock additions and pics

jan 15th- fts

feb 15th-fts and livestock updates

march 15h-fts and livestock updates

if people start their journals now and post their empty tank shots,tank with water shots,equipment shots and liverock shots they are covered untill december first which is the next update.