View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:48 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

ok here it goes lol

guys the offcial date for the contest start is october 1rst.

now i did say people can go at their own pace as im sure everyone has set ways they set up a tank, its even written like that, but this is a contest and close observation of the contest timeline should be done.

the timeline was changed to add certain things BY a certain date to let people have some freedom in when they can post.

you got to admit it said in bold lettering on some of the dates , that certain things werent to be added to your journal yet.

guys i too can set up a nano tank in one night , and come back in six months for a super awesome picture.....thats not what this is about , this is about if a set of guidelines are placed out do you think you can follow them and come out with the best nano and be the best! lol

ok so with that said all is not lost, im going to review the timeline and how its worded, i want this to be fair to everyone and to be fun.

i origionally changed the wording in the timeline so that people had more freedom and now im thinking that the beginning of the timeline is a bit confusing..... so i have edited it just now so it will not affect anyones journal, basically nothings changed in the ways of rules or dates but will allow the contestants the freedom to start building their systems.

plese read next post