Thread: Free - AEFW
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

"Fun" just isn't a word I'm using a lot today -lol

Not sure how they got in, I have a couple of possibilities. I added a frag once that was in for a few days that had them before I got it out, and I added a colony that had them that was well treated, but maybe I missed some eggs. The colony I dipped last night had at least 50 on it, probably more. A second colony had half that. A third had 1.

Honestly, it seems that no matter how diligent you are, they just always make their way in somehow.

At this point I'm not sure how to proceed, thinking leave it and see what happens. There's no way I can remove and treat the volume of acros I have.

I have been toying with the idea of a downgrade, so just kicking ideas around for that today. Jon just posted a cube I'm giving thought to.

The logistics are tough though, a replacement tank needs to go where the existing tank is, more or less. A downgrade also means losing my favorite fish.

Not sure what to do.