View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 08:29 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

I did have a few chuckles in the film. There were a few scenes though where it seemed I was the only one in the theatre laughing. I dunno, maybe everyone else just don't have a sense a humour. Weirdos.

I've actually never been big on the 3d thing either. In movies where I've seen both 2d and 3d versions, I've never felt I was missing out on the 2d version. And yeah, the glasses over glasses thing is something I too have to deal with and it's just not really ideal.

The 3d version of Avatar gave me a wicked headache. I'm not sure if it was something to do with the refresh rate or colour oversaturation or whatever, it was just harsh to watch like that.

My kids seem to enjoy 3d, so unfortunately the marketing hype works on them. Heck, I had to take my kids to see the 3d version of Peanuts. I'm sorry but Charlie Brown is just not something that needs to be in 3d. Good grief!!!!!!!1111!!