View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 03:15 AM

Namscam is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Namscam Send a message via MSN to Namscam Send a message via Yahoo to Namscam
Default Help with anemone and percula

Ok i realized that my rotteri anemone seems lonely without a clown fish to occupy it so I went to jandL and got myself a true percula clownfish..Right when I put it in, the zebra damsel started to take a bit out of its body/...Once I saw that I quickly turned off my lights and soon after 2 hours or so the clown fish found refuge within my 8 inch rotteri...but the damn damsel is ruthless, it just waits for the clownfish infront of its doorstep, never leaving the clownfish..once in a while they take a bit off each other. Are damsels this aggressive???
anyways it has been a week now and when I feed the tank, the clownfish does not get out of its home to get the food. I have tried to take the food directly to the clownfish by placing it in the anemone's tentacle, but for some reason, the food doesnt even stick to the anemone...so now I have a non eatting clownfish and a non eatting anemone...what should I do??? feed the tank at night??? because right now i feed it when the lights are on..also the clownfish looks stressed out alwayz breathing heavily...
I need help soon or else: clownfish + anemone - food = double death
Thanx in advance