View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 12:30 AM

chwkreefer is on a distinguished road

THIS IS THE AREA WHERE ALL UPDATES TO PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS WILL BE SHOWN.

UPDATED SATURDAY MAY 3rd

Just wanting to confirm who's committing to purchasing stuff from me. If I missed you or missed something please let me know. I want to thank all of you who have shown interest. I really appreciate it. This is really hard for me to shut this down. I love the hobby, I just can't deal with it physically anymore, so I'm glad that so many have responded quickly to help me get this stuff out. Please remember to bring your own bags, pails and helpers (muscles) if necessary depending on your order.

Here is how I have things marked off so far. The following is spoken for.
  • 150 Tank - Chris
  • Mag 18 - sale pending with Cole.
  • Mag 12 & skimmer - Pseudo
  • Bangaii's - jkhchris
  • Copperband and Lawnmower Blenny - Darryl
  • AquaEssentials Calcium reactor with full 10lb tank & media ( can handle a very large tank) - Reduced $200 obo .... needs new solenoid. But still it's a good deal Sale Pending to Darryl
  • Boston Fragging tools - 2 different types of stainless steel cutters - $6 each
AVAILABLE
  • Boston Reef Plugs approx 20 pcs - $2
  • Grey Turbanaria (Pagoda) - $20
  • Seio 1100 powerhead- Reduced to $50
  • Home made Plexiglass sump 36" x 17"w x 15" h $50
  • 2 - Son Agro 400 watt ballasts $50 ea. (Good for European bulbs and Radiums)
  • There will be some SPS frags available yet, anywhere from $5 to $12.
  • 5 or 6 - 10 month old XM 400 watt 10K mogul MH bulbs $2 a piece (great for backup)

Last edited by chwkreefer; 05-09-2008 at 07:17 PM.