View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 08:30 PM

chwkreefer is on a distinguished road

For those of you who have confirmed coral purchases with me. I would like to have you all come this Saturday April 26 from 10AM to 4PM. If you are unable to make that day or time, please let me know. There will probably be some frags and corals not mentioned that you might want for cheap so keep that in mind.

Some of the real big Acro's probably won't be able to kept mounted to the Live Rock because as many as 4 corals could be attached. But we'll try to chizel them apart. A bunch of the live rock has hair algae/bryopsis, but if you want to clean it up, I'll certainly make you a fair deal if you want it.

I also have a bunch of dead rock that is still encrusted and is sitting in Instant Ocean pails. So if you need some base rock, I'll have some.

I also have about 4 Instant Ocean pails of aragonite. One or two pails is straight sugar sand. So I'll part with that stuff quite cheap two. Probably just make me an offer when you come over if you are interested.

My telephone number is 604-794-5848. I live in Rosedale and my house is about a minutes drive west from Minter Gardens (Bridal Falls) So I'm just off the freeway.