View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 11:42 PM
No Cookies

Dearth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram3500 View Post
I think one of life best gifts is the ability to laugh at ones self. I have been lucky enough to laugh at myself frequently the past few years. But today I hit a parked car while pulling out out of a parking spot.
24 years of driving with no accidents but I managed to hit a parked car. Thank you life wait no thank you .
Reminded me of something that happened back in November

I was rear ended by a young lady who was from the lower mainland this winter during our 3 week long -20 cold snap in November and it was hilarious as she had never driven in cold weather ever. She hit me at slow speed and got out and was a hysterical mess as it was -22ish and she had never been in the north during winter and she had no gloves on (this becomes clear in a second) A fellow who saw the accident tried to calm her down and between the two of us we finally figured out that she was petrified as she had no gloves on that if she touched her steering wheel with bare hands that they would freeze to the wheel.

First time for everything I guess. Turns out no damage to my truck small dent in her hood and after calming her down and assuring her that her hands would not freeze to the wheel sent her on her way. There are times that catch you off guard and this was one of them.