View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 03:13 AM

nanoreefer is on a distinguished road
Default foxface dead after 6 weeks QT??

i have been trying to do everything right with my new(well old now)tank and whanted to make sure there was no ick ect that got into the tank, i setup a 20g QT and put a cycled ac500 on it and i got a 3" foxface on boxing day, he was doing realy well no disease i dosed with prazi pro afew times and soaked his nori in it, i also added a 3" hippo tang jan 11 and hes done great as well, iam thinking of moveing tanks so left them in QT and was going to just put them in the 75g today so they had more room(and i could get more fish)but i dident see the foxface come out of the PVC pipes to eat this morning and after moveing them i found him dead, iam mixing water right now for a big WC but now iam not sure what to do about the tang, its totaly freaked out from me moveing the pipes around and wont come out i would like to move it but iam scared it might have something wrong with it now? i have been vary bissy the last few days and havent realy topped the QT up or fed them much sg is 28-29 its been a week today that i did a WC,

dos anyone have any advice should i QT the hippo longer or move him i dont whant to loose him too