View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:24 AM

Cade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
Just curious on the tangs as well... I am currently working on upgrading to a 75g and combine my 10g and 34g tanks and was wondering how the tangs are working out for you in a 90?

After all my research I came up with a Yellow Eye Kole and a Yellow Tang in a 75g which might be at the limit if not over the limit?
I will be adding my pair of clowns with their huge anemone, two pairs of Pistol Shrimps and Gobys (hoping I can get them to sit at opposite ends of the tank), cleaner wrasse, cleaner shrimp, coral branded shrimp and 3 blue green chromis which are all coming from my 34 and 10

I'm also thinking to make myself a algae scrubber over an added refugium as the piping is already plumbed for a reactor or refugium - so how is the scrubber working out for you? I've read a ton of info on this and it looks to be very appealing.

Also how much rock do you have in that 90? for some reason it looks to be a little on the low side but it looks cool with the landscape.

Don't do the algae scrubber, go with 2 reactors for bio pellets and GFO then throw some carbon in some nylon and You wont ever go back...

I have had 3 good sized tangs in my 90 for months now with no issues. I even had them before the 90 in my 55. I do realise that I will have to sell them or upgrade one day....

Last edited by Cade; 09-08-2012 at 05:38 AM.