View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 07:40 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

I had one a few years ago. Neat little fish. They're kind of secretive and you may not see them often. Once they become more comfortable they will become more apparent. I liken their behavior sort of to a royal gramma without the territoriality and general crabbiness They eat mysis, sometimes flake. I had mine in a 90 gallon tank and he died when he jumped onto the glass crossbrace . I was pretty upset as they were really hard fish to find at the time. I only ever saw two other people that owned them (one person had a 180 gal, the other had two in a 75 gal) and both were in the US.

I haven't had one since as they weren't not readily available (I have only seen them posted on the J&L website from time to time, although sometimes they have them in there when I visit). I would love to have one or two but my tank is pretty full these days. I'd definitely think about getting one or two if I had room though.

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.