View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 12:05 AM

whatcaneyedo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to whatcaneyedo

The aquarium was shipped to me and arrived after a small delay due to some confusion that the freight company had over my address and phone number. The package had been handed off to a second freight company and their staff had entered my information wrong... But Concept helped us sort it all out and everything arrived all in one piece.

With the tank now in my shop I was able to start on the stand and plumbing. Then with the help of some family and friends we lifted it up so that I could water test everything before moving it all into the house.

I set aside a weekend to do the transfer on. Saturday morning I gutted and cut the old 120gal out of the room and placed all of its inhabitants in stock troughs on the floor. That evening some more family helped me to move the new tank from the shop, into the house and into place. It was a 30 hour fish tank blitz and I wasn't in the mood for pictures until it was nearly complete. By late Sunday evening I had the fish, coral and rock back into the system and most of the equipment running.

Old 120gal Tank Journal
New 225gal Tank Journal
May 2010 TOTM
The 10th Annual Prince George Reef Tank Tour