View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 06:34 AM

Dash is on a distinguished road

Thanks for understanding you guys - my husband/daughter try to make an effort but I know my hobby is a bit of a mystery to them lol. It was hard to lose this pair. I remember I had to peek around the door the first few weeks as they would hide if I came near. So exciting those early days when everything was a wonder.

Justin, don’t feel bad. The meds weren’t an issue. I really feel the only chance I had would have been to get Snape a new shrimp which sadly was not possible. (Not sure what the life span of this type of shrimp is.) Snape’s symptoms were all borne out of his stress, even the clouded eye (which the Furan easily took care of). He didn’t want to eat. He was young when I got him so basically he had the shrimp most of his life.
Btw how’s your puffer? Hope he’s well.

Warren, the Vibrant treatment reminded me of your tank because I was wondering if it would work on bubble algae. (Sorry to bring that up lol). I saw one big single bubble on a rock & left it there to see what would happen. Different algae disappeared but not the bubble, and finally I manually removed it.