View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 07:53 PM

Duker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dube1474 View Post
Tank has been cycled and so far has 2 Banggai Cardinals, 6 Nerite snails, 1 Spotted Nassarius, 1 Emerald Crab. 10 or more small Britle Stars and Bristle worm that came with the live rock. What else should I add for a CUC? Also some ideas on more fish to put in. Thanks.
Cucumber, not now but say in 6 months (need a mature tank and sand bed or they die), but when you get there i would put in a tigertail cucumber for sure! they are great detrivoirs!
Fish.....Gobies- like 15 red spot trimma gobies. They are sooooo cool. Clowns- but black saddle backs 3 of them(my fav). Wrasses- flashers, lots and lots of flashers all kinds. With a six foot long tank like you have i would definetly put in some tangs, a school of yellows (3, add them all at once) and a powder blue and an orange shoulder too! That would be sweet! In fact add all the tangs at once....less aggression that way! Have fun stocking it. But go slow.

75 gallon in-wall SPS dominant and some sweet zoas, attached 30 gallon refugium/seahorse tank, attached 15 gallon mangroves/bad boy tank/pod factory, 40 gallon sump.