View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 06:55 PM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Is this the new normal? Is there something on the horizon to be the next hotly contested thing? Or am I out to lunch on this whole thing, and things are as lively as they've ever been and it's me that has changed? ��
I will restrain my post to the effect on Canreef, as I have too little experience with other forums to form an opinion on forums in general.

Canreef used to be a community, and something pretty special (personally) as it was the major motivation for me in the hobby. In my opinion the lack of discussion isn't because the issues have been beat to death, rather the members have left (for a myriad of reasons, most of which have been listed).

Simply put I didn't come back for the discussion I came back for the community. When Canreef lost Doug it was very evident, when Canreef lost Denny it was even more so. Checking in now-a-days all I see is discussion between mods, which is disheartening as this forum used to captivate me entirely. Now I'm just back for the occasional sale thread and to reminisce about the glory days.

Just my 2 cents.