View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:31 PM

Reefie is on a distinguished road

Funny that you'll spend thousands on equipment and hundreds on fish, but $50 for a coral is out of the question! Haha you cheap @ss! Maybe you'll qualify for TWMEE (Tank With the Most Expensive Equipment) and TWMEF (Tank With the Most Expensive Fish), and even maybe TWCC (Tank With the Cheapest Coral)? Hahaha!

BTW, the Tang Police called me about knowing anything about a Canreefer keeping a Blonde Naso in a BioCube. I told them that I didn't know YOU, and the pics I sent them of your BioCube, I had no idea how they got onto my phone........Maybe someone photoshop'd the Naso?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bblinks View Post
Just a small update on newly accquired live stock.

Achilles tang
Blonde naso tang(grew up in my biocube, I got a purple tang going in there next) bring it on Tang police
Yellow flanked wrasse
Orange back fairy wrasse
Solon wrasse
MacCosker flasher wrasse
Line spot flasher wrasse
Pair of marjorie's wrasse (pretty rare deep water wrasse)

I have been going on this wrasse binge for some unknown reason but I love it. Next on the hit list for wrasses are labout, hooded fairy,scott's fairy, and a lineatus wrasse.

Tank has been up and running for almost 2 month, all the sps are getting there colors to come back up. In the last few month through my tank upgrade I have meet up with a few awesome reefers in town. Apexfd, Chowder, Reefie, and Tang daddy. I like to Thank all you for letting me come over to your houses and drool over your tanks, Thanks for all the great frags and good times! It's amazing to find people who share your hobby and in many cases our passion.

Anyways what a update without pictures. sorry for the low quality pics but my buddy is coming over with his camera that cost more then my left leg and hopefully we will get some nice picts taken.