Quote:
Originally Posted by maron6977 View Post
Wholly crap - nice build !
Good luck
Looking forward to following
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFish View Post
Very nicely done sir! Favourite tank build to date, and all in a day eh?! Haha.
Keep it up and bring on the the updates when you have time
Yeah it was a long day haha. Glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
Now that's a pimped out nano! A brand new nano is not a good place for a starfish or urchin, you may have to find someone to babysit them. I really like your sump, and that's awesome that you have space for a Chaeto chamber in the sump.

BRS had a 50% off sale?? Damn, that makes it worth buying in US dollars! When was that? It sucks that Proline Aquatics moved to the US - I don't think we'll see so much Vertex up here anymore, at least not until the dollar gets better. Vertex just got 36% more expensive for us.
Thanks for the advice! I've had the starfish and urchin for just over 5 months now, moving them from my old setup into this tank. Currently they are spot feeding often with a mix of frozen food and seaweed sheets (urchin loves them). I am hoping this along with the live rock will help kick start my system fast enough to sustain them. I have a friend with a large tank who I could give them too in the mean time but I enjoy the spot feeding - so its tough to give them up

haha the BRS 50% off was only for Vertex Cerebra packages for the purposes of the beta testing. I believe they sold 400ish units? They also have discounts on all other cerebra related equipment which is still going on, but I'm guessing that will end once the beta is finished. Vertex being in the states has definitely hurt on this build. In case ya didn't notice, I happen to be a fan of them!