View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 02:53 AM

daelie is on a distinguished road

Been a while since my last update. I've done a little bit of redoing the aquascape to be very minimal on the rock in the actual display and since I have both marinepure spheres and siporax in my sump, I haven't seen any negative effect from this change. There's been some good growth and coloration increase with a lot of corals and I saw a good recovery of a red planet frag that was given to me as a very pale sps frag a little over a month ago. I placed it on my frag rack and watched as it slowly regained color and polyp extension. Those pictures below to show the change.

Another SPS I've seen some good growth was my pink lemonade acro, it turned a little green after I ripped it off it's frag plug and glued it onto a rock, but it didn't take very long before the color properly returned and growth took off. Again a couple comparison pics.

A full tank shot with the pumps off, and I still need to tidy up a lot of frag plugs that are lying around, which I'll take of once I set up a frag tank I've been meaning to get running for a little while now.

Finally, I'll end with just a few other pics that I ended up taking after coming home from vacation. And one of the frag rack that I'm hoping to get out of my display in the coming weeks.