Thread: Upgrade time !
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 06:05 PM

Craigdillman is on a distinguished road

Update time .. well I got my new lights all installed some hitches with the new app that controls them but I'm really liking them my coral colours have never looked better mostly cause the old lights were starting to get some burnt out leds and the speed wasn't as good as these .

Working on the final touches of my water change system super hyped about that will make WC a breeze and ill do them more often this summer was bad at one point didn't do one for 2 months ... Few of my sps still recovering from our trip last November others have never looked better , Im thinking of doing a big aquascape change on the right side of my tank not sure yet

And I broke down an bought a Apex to replace my Reef keeper got it all programmed up but I'm going to wait to mount it and put it in till we come back from holidays ( heading to Nicaragua for 24 days woo)

Heres the awaited photo dump

Cant forget the clowns still spawning every month