View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 09:37 PM

Jordon is on a distinguished road

Just wondering if anyone else is having similar experiences, but I use the following:

Probiotic Salt
Components 1+, 2+, 3+
AF A, E, B (but have recently stopped dosing these as I have had brown algae issues)
Pro Bio F (again stopped dosing *see below for details)

Anyways I recently stopped dosing the A, E and B as I was having some brown algae issues, and looking to have this clear up a bit before continuing.

*The main thing though is the fact that i have been running this program since June and only dosed Pro Bio F for the first 2 weeks and noticed my Nitrates being unreadable (actually 0 - OR under 1) so decided it was working all too well to reduce Nitrate. For the record I always had below 5 nitrates usually, and a low bio load, but I can't for the life of me get them to increase!

Are the probiotics in the salt enough for me? I figure if i increase my livestock (fish) I may need to dose Pro Bio F, but I have since nearly doubled my feedings and nitrate still hasn't budged.

I'm not complaining per-se, but it is definitely keeping my SPS from colouring up, as they are a bit pale.