View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Proofed by Wheelman

Cujo#31 is on a distinguished road
Default Got screwed....LF a junk Tunze 6055

Buyer beware. Second time I screwed myself. First time was dealing with a "well known" reefer in the valley. Good thing I have plenty of other choices and I do not have to spend my hard earned money there...but I almost liked the guy....��
Screwed myself again today. Running on fumes, coming home from a course and swung by a junior reefer's place today to pick up a Tunze 6055 with a damaged but repaired power supply and a spare float switch. Gave it a quick glance over, handed off my cash and booked it home. Got home and realized I forgot the power supply. Crap! Then I gave the pump a better look over....in place of the pin connection the pump was direct wired to a socket plug. My own damned fault. Wound up over paying for a glorified Korila. Buyer beware, and wind up asking myself how "Craigslist hacks" found this site. It's a small.community, we all need to help each other, and one would think there would be some sort of honour amongst us. Wrong twice now. Any how....looking for a crap Tunze 6055 so I can replace the plug connector with the proper pin connector.

Last edited by Cujo#31; 08-06-2016 at 11:38 PM.