View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 09:04 PM

GoFish is on a distinguished road
Default Fish and Frags - Tank shut down (North Van)

Selling all livestock from this tank to make room for something new. The tank will also be for sale when this stuff has gone.

Please PM to make arrangements.
Mostly WYSIWYG Except 2 fish pictures

Fish
Clownfish: Orange (female) and black (male) Ocellaris pair. Happy healthy. Including host rock with fluorescent green mushrooms. They spawn all the time and just had a batch of babies that hatched 2 days ago, female is currently pregnant again I'm assuming. Would way rather sell as a pair with mushroom covered rock to keep them happy
$60

Tang: Kole (Gold Eye). Approx 3" happy healthy eats everything, grazes all day, eats from hand. (Not my pic but looks the same)
$40

Blenny: Combtooth. All black, healthy, eats everything (not my pic but looks the same)
$5

Corals (Including the frag racks if you want them)

Zoas and Palys - $5-30. Or take all for $125
CAR, Green Bay Packers, Bumble Bee, Blue Kiss, Fire and Ice, Nuclear Green, Hawaiin PE, Space Monsters, Raptors Rainbow, Orange Fusion, Rastas

Mushrooms $5-30. Or take all for $75
Blue Discoma, Fluorescent Orange Discoma, Bullseye Rhodactis, Fluorescent Green Rhodactis, Bird of Paradise Yuma

SPS $5-30.
Or take all for $100
Mystic Sunset Montipora, Purple Haze Montipora, Pink Lemonade Acropora, Red Planet Acropora, Meteor Shower Cyphastrea, Flower Petal Monti

No holds unless I know you or on your way

Thanks

Last edited by WarDog; 03-01-2024 at 02:59 PM.