View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 06:52 PM

jostafew is on a distinguished road

@emeraldcrab I've battled (and won) dinos before, but it took an 8ish day complete blackout to do it... I'm sure this would do the job again, but I don't know how that would affect my RBTA. I know that's it's not entirely photosynthetic so it might be ok...

At one point I had a sterilizer to deal with a brief bacterial bloom that clouded up my water, but after not needing it for anything for quite some time I sold it off.

I've been slowly cutting back and figuratively burning the tank, might be time to move any remaining coral frags to the quarantine tank and give this one the big sleep...

I swear, there's something in the Abbotsford water. Ever since I moved in with my mom (between selling the condo and taking possession of the house) and being in the house now my tank has always looked like ass in one way or another... Yes I have a 5 stage RODI with new filters... I've measured the water going into the tank and I can't find anything wrong with it, but since leaving Langley it's been crap. Probably just in my head...