View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 05:03 PM

reefwithareefer is on a distinguished road

So I watched her other vids, the one where she explains that she is not rich etc plus the others made before those.

It made me wonder if what she is saying is true, can it not be possible that she is indeed being honest. It appears that she no doubt had a tank and it crashed. She was putting out vids before the crash happened. Is it not within the realm of possibilities that she is not wealthy and maybe she has an entrepreneurial spirit? There are many in life that have taken what they love doing and tried to make a living out of it. Is that such a bad thing? Again, she appears to have posts all over the world, not just for the vid of requesting money.

In short...
She wanted to make money by doing reefkeeping vids
Her tank crashed
Hard to make money with no tank
She invested time into vids and tank and wants to recoup, but can not afford so she asks for help. Who has not ever needed help?

Shady? Scam? Bad timing? Poor request method?

Friendly Canadians..Hmmm. this may be true, but it does
bring to mind, something a friend once said to me.

" One of the differences between a Canadian and an American is that someone could drive down a road in a Ferrari and the typical American would say Wow, cool car! I wonder what I have to do to get one?
The Canadian says..."Cool car, I wonder who he ripped off to get that car or is he just another drug dealer..."

I have been on Canreef for a few years now and have certainly felt or seen the the "friendly" side of us Canadians on here that made me sit back for a moment.

I have to step off my soap box now, going to jump into my Mercedes and go pick up some frags....