View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 11:57 PM

Jordon is on a distinguished road

I guess if any lesson to be learned if if you are investing serious $ in livestock and/or care about the livestock it is wise to get a Seneye or Apex that can alert you in cases like this. That and a UPS or Battery Backup device.

I have all four personally as I have had too many close calls with snow storm outages as well as lightning storms in the summer.

I do feel bad for OP, but I think many are skeptical of her intentions due to the mass posting across other forums and the sign off on her video which makes people assume its for subscribers or $.

I'm not saying that is in fact the case, but to give you an example of why I am personally skeptical is the Fort McMurray fires. I work at a major financial institution assisting those affected as well as volunteering my time at Red Cross and various charities, and you wouldn't believe how many people try to scam their way to get money when they weren't actually affected by those events in the least. If anyone has experienced this, you start to take everything with a grain of salt.